Revised, expanded, and extremely comprehensive, this best-selling reference is like having your own personal tutor. You proceed at your own rate and any difficulties you may encounter are resolved before you move on to the next topic. With a step-by-step programmed approach that is complemented by hundreds of worked examples and exercises, Advanced Engineering Mathematics is ideal as an on-the-job reference for professionals.
- Uses a unique technique-oriented approach that takes the reader through each topic step-by-step.
- Features a wealth of worked examples and progressively more challenging exercises.
- Contains Test Exercises, Learning Outcomes, Further Problems, and Can You? Checklists to guide and enhance learning and comprehension.
- Expanded coverage includes new chapters on Z Transforms, Fourier Transforms, Numerical Solutions of Partial Differential Equations, and more Complex Numbers.
- Includes a new chapter, Introduction to Invariant Linear Systems, and new material on difference equations integrated into the Z transforms chapter.
1100 Pages, Hardcover
Published: January, 2011
For group subscription information, contact Sarah Garwood at email@example.com.
Table of Contents
- Numerical Solution of Equations and Interpolation
- Laplace Transforms Part 1
- Laplace Transforms Part 2
- Laplace Transforms Part 3
- Z Transforms
- Fourier Series
- Introduction to the Fourier Transforms
- Power Series Solutions of Ordinary Differential Equations
- Numerical Solutions of Ordinary Differential Equations
- Partial Differentiation
- Partial Differential Equations
- Matrix Algebra
- Numerical Solutions of Partial Differential Equations
- Multiple Integration 1
- Multiple Integration 2
- Integral Functions
- Vector Analysis 1
- Vector Analysis 2
- Vector Analysis 3
- Complex Analysis 1
- Complex Analysis 2
- Complex Analysis 3
- Optimization and Linear Programming