Organized in 13 sections, this indispensable aid and handy reference is perfect for all on the job AutoCAD users who are on the go and need an occasional reminder on how to use a command.
This is the right reference for you if…
- You need help in using the right commands on the job or in the classroom.
- You need a compact reference that you can take with you anywhere.
- You want a reference that lets you locate what you need quickly and easily.
- You need a reference that includes all basic AutoCAD commands and concepts.
- You are using AutoCAD release 2013 or later.
- All sections updated to reflect AutoCAD 2013/2014 styles, including all new images and many amended and new illustrations.
- Totally revised and reformatted Table of Contents and Index, making it much easier to pick out the correct page number for the topic you need.
- All “Arc” illustrations have been redrawn to eliminate the need to rotate pages
- “Hatch” command coverage updated to reflect the new methods in AutoCAD 2013/2014
- A new section on opening multiple files in AutoCAD 2014.
- A new section on creating an Autodesk 360 account, plus how to save and open files to Autodesk 360 Cloud.
- All the new commands and additions to the “Command Line” in AutoCAD 2014
Table of Contents:
Copyright © 2016 Access Intelligence, LLC. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Access Intelligence, LLC is prohibited. For more details please see Terms and Conditions.