The second volume in Chemical Engineering’s series on control and automation examines control systems at the plant level before moving on to discuss control strategies for particular process operations and plant variables.
This guidebook is devoted to understanding and choosing control equipment for specific operations and plant variables. Flow control based on control valves and variable-speed pumps, the automation of solids weighing processes, distillation, and control strategies based on real-time particle size measurements are covered.
Delivered in a PDF format, 74 pages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Today’s Process Automation Worlds
- Facts At Your Fingertips: Choosing a Control System
- PLC Maintenance Management
Control Room Design
- Prevent Plant Upsets
- Enterprise Management
- The Path to the Perfect Plant
- Connecting Process Simulators to the Control Room
- Batch Control: Controller- Versus Server-Based Sequencers
- Control Valves: An Evolution In Design
- Control Valve Diagnositics
- Feature Report: Advances in Valve Position Monitoring
- Variable Frequency Drives for Centrifugal Pumps
- Automating Your Weigh Batching System
- Facts At Your Fingertips: Automated Weigh-Batching Systems
- Control Strategies Based On Realtime Particle Size Analysis
FOR YOUR EYES ONLY: Please do not forward the PDF file. It’s against the law to copy, fax, or electronically transmit the newsletter without our permission. For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For group subscription information and discount pricing, contact Sarah Garwood at email@example.com or 301-354-1705.